Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

This was our first 4th of July weekend here in Texas. We went to the Rangers baseball game, and besides sweating ourselves sick, we had a blast. It really was quite toasty but the seven dollar Bratwurst with sauteed onions and saurkraut made it worthwhile. (says Swede) We were lucky enough to be invited by some new found friends in the ward, and there's nothing like bonding while watching America's favorite pastime. Following the Ranger victory, we enjoyed a great fireworks show set to classic country music.
The next morning our small community put on a fun little parade down our neighborhood streets that we sat out to see. It was enjoyable to be apart of our community and cheer on the unique and quirky floats.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

6 comments:

  1. Aww sounds like you guys are having fun in TX! We miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! Greg told me Swede told him you guys had a blog. Love it! Hope you guys are having fun in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Rangers! We need to go again soon and put that foam finger to good use!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K Swede here's your comment...Love your pics, miss your fam, and hope I get to meet your darling wife when you guys are up (or I guess we could just meet up in Hawaii?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my H! You guys are freakin hysterical! I've been crying my eyes out laughing over those videos in Hawaii! How do we get invited on the next Olson family vaca? Glad to meet up with you in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are alive!! Yeah glad to see you blog and now I can keep better tabs. We miss you both and so do all the bakery customers! I loved the Hawaii videos. I love watching Lindi and Angie laugh:)

    ReplyDelete