Saturday, April 3, 2010

SANDS OF FLORIDA

Swede and I got to vacation in Destin Florida a few weeks ago with my family, and we are wishing we could go back! The beach is definitely still calling my name. We had so much fun building sand castles, boogie-boarding, and hanging out with the fam. We were there for 6 days and it just wasn't long enough... Anyway, we also had a chance to take some family photos with the beautiful background of the beach while we were there. It was a bit windy, but I think we got some great pics :) Enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the black and white :) Hope you are doing good. Have a great Easter- you are invited for Easter Dinner if you can make it! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!! :) I sure do miss you. Hope you guys are doing well :) When are you coming up to Utah next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics! We miss you guys like crazy! Hope all is well. If you need a vacation feel free to head up to Alaska. There are beaches here! Just a different kind than Florida :) But we have bears! And we're here so that has to count for something right?! P.S. Jake and Vienna are still together as far as I know. Tell Swede I'm still rooting for Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures so much guys! Beautiful scenery, beautiful people! Miss you back here in Utah!

    ReplyDelete